- Time and Money are the two currencies of the world.
- You can spend money to create time and you can spend time to create money.
- Every activity you undertake is concerned with the consumption or creation (earning) of time or money.
- For most people, the aim is to maximise the consumption of time and money. However, this is only a means to an end.
- This consumption of time and money (means) is used to generate happiness, pleasure and meaning in life (end goal). For example, going on a vacation to Europe by consuming time and money provides you with pleasure.
- Think of investing as not an end in itself, but as a means to increase time and money available for consumption which in turn is a means to derive pleasure and happiness.
- The more time or money is earned or created, the more is available for consumption.
- A great financial advisor will help you save time and create more money, all else being equal.
Visit us at Moneyjar to see how we can help you with saving time and earning money.